IES aggressively recruits, develops, and maintains a workforce representing the absolute “best and brightest” our industry has to offer.
Industrial Emergency Services, LLC is constantly looking for motivated and talented individuals in the areas of emergency response planning, firefighting, training, rescue standby, inspection and maintenance anywhere in the United States and abroad.
We offer both full-time and part-time / contract roles across the above disciplines and have new opportunities available regularly – often with short notice. Individuals who are already in our database have the best opportunity to be contacted when we have hiring needs.
IES offers attractive benefits and the opportunity for training and advancement.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions, click to follow the links for the posting and to apply:
- Division Chief – Birmingham/Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Captain / Shift Supervisor – Birmingham/Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Fire Inspector – Birmingham/Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Firefighter EMT / Driver-Operators – Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Firefighter EMT / Driver-Operators- Baton Rouge, Louisiana
IES maintains a datgabase of individuals available for part-time and contract rescue standby work, interested individuals should submit their resume to email@example.com.
IES is an Equal Opportunity Employer.