Emergency Preparedness & Industrial Fire Brigade
In-Plant emergency preparedness and response programs staff full-time contract emergency response teams in oil refineries, petrochemical plants, and other asset-intensive facilities. IES command officers, captains, and firefighters are on duty 24 hours per day, every day of the year.
Our industrial fire brigades don’t just respond to emergencies, they become a comprehensive resource to assist in planning and implementing the facility’s health, safety, and environmental protection initiatives. Our experienced personnel work with the facility’s safety and operations teams to ensure that the potential for incidents is reduced via planning, inspections and drills, while those incidents that do occur are quickly contained, minimizing personnel injuries, plant downtime and repair costs.
By providing the recruiting, hiring, training and certification necessary to maintain a well-functioning emergency preparedness and response function, IES allows plant managers to focus on their core operations with confidence.
Facilities IES Has Served
- 235,000 barrel per day crude oil refinery
- Major food processing facility
- $1.4 billion LPG production facility
- $1.0 billion automobile assembly plant
- Multi-state, multi-terminal pipeline systems
Emergency Response Around the Clock
- Fire, rescue, HazMat, EMS
- Natural disasters
- Rescue services
- Medical emergencies
Maintenance & Support Services
- Pre-plans for fire, rescue and HazMat
- Prepare and maintain emergency response guidelines
- Specialized training for plant personnel
- Test, inspect and maintain fire protection systems